Is ocular rosacea contagious?

Ocular rosacea is not contagious, so you do not need to worry if you have been near someone with the condition. The exact cause of ocular rosacea is unknown, but it can run in families. If you are concerned about developing ocular rosacea, talk with your doctor. Your doctor will help determine your risk and what you should do to control any outbreaks.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Are there alternative treatments for ocular rosacea?
You may ultimately need a prescription from your doctor to treat ocular rosacea, but there are steps...
Should I talk to my doctor about my ocular rosacea symptoms?
If you have symptoms of ocular rosacea, you should talk to your doctor. You may need medication pres...
Does Oxytetracycline help Ocular Rosacea?
MediGuardMediGuard
Oral antibiotics, like Oxytetracycline are often used to bring Rosacea under immediate control.  As ...
What is ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea is a condition that causes watery, bloodshot eyes that may sting or itch and feel d...