Does ocular rosacea affect women differently than men?

The effects of ocular rosacea are the same in women as they are in men. Both genders may experience itchy, red, dry eyes. Skin rosacea is more common in women than men, and ocular rosacea often accompanies skin rosacea. However, there are about the same number of cases of ocular rosacea in women as in men.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Who is most at risk for ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea usually affects adults between 30 and 60 years of age, so if you are older than 60 or...
Can children develop ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea most commonly occurs in adults between the ages of 30 and 60. However, sometimes peop...
What antibiotics might my doctor prescribe for ocular rosacea?
Tetracycline is a common antibiotic used to treat ocular rosacea. Antibiotics for ocular rosacea are...
What increases my risk for ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea accompanies skin rosacea in many cases, so if you have skin rosacea, you should monit...