Does ocular rosacea affect women differently than men?

The effects of ocular rosacea are the same in women as they are in men. Both genders may experience itchy, red, dry eyes. Skin rosacea is more common in women than men, and ocular rosacea often accompanies skin rosacea. However, there are about the same number of cases of ocular rosacea in women as in men.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Is ocular rosacea contagious?
Ocular rosacea is not contagious, so you do not need to worry if you have been near someone with the...
How is ocular rosacea treated?
American Academy of Ophthalmology's EyeSmartAmerican Academy of Ophthalmology's EyeSmart
Rosacea cannot be cured, but it can usually be treated and controlled. For skin symptoms, doctors us...
Does ocular rosacea fun in families?
While the exact cause of ocular rosacea is not known, genetics are thought to play a role. That mean...
Should I talk to my doctor about my ocular rosacea symptoms?
If you have symptoms of ocular rosacea, you should talk to your doctor. You may need medication pres...