Does ocular rosacea fun in families?

While the exact cause of ocular rosacea is not known, genetics are thought to play a role. That means if someone in your family has ocular rosacea, you may be at risk. A family history of any type of rosacea - not just ocular rosacea - may also increase your risk for the condition.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Can children develop ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea most commonly occurs in adults between the ages of 30 and 60. However, sometimes peop...
How do I manage my ocular rosacea on a daily basis?
To manage ocular rosacea, be sure to avoid anything that could trigger an outbreak. Pay attention to...
Can ocular rosacea be prevented?
Since the cause of ocular rosacea is unknown, there is no absolute way to prevent an outbreak. Howev...
How does ocular rosacea affect the body?
Ocular rosacea affects the body by irritating the eyes. You may feel distracted by dry, itchy eyes. ...