Does ocular rosacea fun in families?

While the exact cause of ocular rosacea is not known, genetics are thought to play a role. That means if someone in your family has ocular rosacea, you may be at risk. A family history of any type of rosacea - not just ocular rosacea - may also increase your risk for the condition.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

How often should I wash my eyes if I have ocular rosacea?
You need to wash your eyes to relieve them of the dryness and itchiness caused by ocular rosacea. Yo...
How serious is ocular rosacea?
Left untreated, ocular rosacea can be a very serious condition, leading to damage to the cornea of...
Can children develop ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea most commonly occurs in adults between the ages of 30 and 60. However, sometimes peop...
How does ocular rosacea affect the body?
Ocular rosacea affects the body by irritating the eyes. You may feel distracted by dry, itchy eyes. ...