Should I talk to my doctor about my ocular rosacea symptoms?

If you have symptoms of ocular rosacea, you should talk to your doctor. You may need medication prescribed by your doctor to treat the condition. Some over-the-counter remedies for dry eyes may actually irritate your rosacea, so you should talk with your doctor about what products are safe to use to alleviate symptoms.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Can children develop ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea most commonly occurs in adults between the ages of 30 and 60. However, sometimes peop...
How does ocular rosacea affect the body?
Ocular rosacea affects the body by irritating the eyes. You may feel distracted by dry, itchy eyes. ...
What age group is affected by ocular rosacea?
Most cases of ocular rosacea occur in mid-adulthood. You may have an onset of ocular rosacea in your...
Are some skin types more susceptible to ocular rosacea than others?
Ocular rosacea is more common in people with fair skin than people with dark skin. Ocular rosacea ma...