Should I talk to my doctor about my ocular rosacea symptoms?

If you have symptoms of ocular rosacea, you should talk to your doctor. You may need medication prescribed by your doctor to treat the condition. Some over-the-counter remedies for dry eyes may actually irritate your rosacea, so you should talk with your doctor about what products are safe to use to alleviate symptoms.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

What causes ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea often accompanies rosacea in other areas of your face, and the exact cause of rosacea...
What is the best way to protect eyes with ocular rosacea from the sun?
The best sun protection for eyes with ocular rosacea is wearing sunglasses that block both UVA and...
What age group is affected by ocular rosacea?
Most cases of ocular rosacea occur in mid-adulthood. You may have an onset of ocular rosacea in your...
Is ocular rosacea contagious?
Ocular rosacea is not contagious, so you do not need to worry if you have been near someone with the...