Should I use artificial tears to treat ocular rosacea?

Sometimes you can use artificial tears to treat the symptoms of ocular rosacea, such as dry, red, itchy eyes. However, be sure to speak with your doctor before you use artificial tears. While some artificial tears can be helpful, they can also aggravate ocular rosacea in some circumstances. Your doctor can recommend the best products to use to treat your symptoms.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

What specific rosacea skin treatment can help ocular rosacea?
The same oral antibiotics that help treat rosacea in the skin can also improve ocular rosacea, inc...
How often should I wash my eyes if I have ocular rosacea?
You need to wash your eyes to relieve them of the dryness and itchiness caused by ocular rosacea. Yo...
Are some skin types more susceptible to ocular rosacea than others?
Ocular rosacea is more common in people with fair skin than people with dark skin. Ocular rosacea ma...
How do medications treat ocular rosacea?
You will need to get a prescription for medication from your doctor to treat ocular rosacea. Usually...