Should I use artificial tears to treat ocular rosacea?

Sometimes you can use artificial tears to treat the symptoms of ocular rosacea, such as dry, red, itchy eyes. However, be sure to speak with your doctor before you use artificial tears. While some artificial tears can be helpful, they can also aggravate ocular rosacea in some circumstances. Your doctor can recommend the best products to use to treat your symptoms.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

What is the relationship between styes and ocular rosacea?
A stye is a small bump that forms near the eyes. Styes can be a warning sign of ocular rosacea, so n...
What antibiotics might my doctor prescribe for ocular rosacea?
Tetracycline is a common antibiotic used to treat ocular rosacea. Antibiotics for ocular rosacea are...
How is ocular rosacea diagnosed?
Your doctor will diagnose ocular rosacea simply by examining your eyes and face. Your diagnosis may ...
What age group is affected by ocular rosacea?
Most cases of ocular rosacea occur in mid-adulthood. You may have an onset of ocular rosacea in your...