Are dilated blood vessels common with ocular rosacea?

Dilated blood vessels that give eyes a bloodshot appearance are common in ocular rosacea. Taking oral antibiotics and using eye drops that contain artificial tears or steroid medication can reduce inflammation and eye redness. About half of people who have rosacea in their skin develop ocular rosacea as well.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Does Oxytetracycline help Ocular Rosacea?
MediGuardMediGuard
Oral antibiotics, like Oxytetracycline are often used to bring Rosacea under immediate control.  As ...
Does ocular rosacea affect women differently than men?
The effects of ocular rosacea are the same in women as they are in men. Both genders may experience ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my ocular rosacea symptoms?
If you have symptoms of ocular rosacea, you should talk to your doctor. You may need medication pres...
How often should I wash my eyes if I have ocular rosacea?
You need to wash your eyes to relieve them of the dryness and itchiness caused by ocular rosacea. Yo...