What antibiotics might my doctor prescribe for ocular rosacea?

Tetracycline is a common antibiotic used to treat ocular rosacea. Antibiotics for ocular rosacea are usually taken orally. If you also have skin rosacea on your face, your doctor may also recommend using a topical cream.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

What increases my risk for ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea accompanies skin rosacea in many cases, so if you have skin rosacea, you should monit...
How serious is ocular rosacea?
Left untreated, ocular rosacea can be a very serious condition, leading to damage to the cornea of...
What are the symptoms of ocular rosacea?
Symptoms of ocular rosacea often accompany symptoms of skin rosacea. If you have skin rosacea, the s...
Can ocular rosacea be prevented?
Since the cause of ocular rosacea is unknown, there is no absolute way to prevent an outbreak. Howev...