What antibiotics might my doctor prescribe for ocular rosacea?

Tetracycline is a common antibiotic used to treat ocular rosacea. Antibiotics for ocular rosacea are usually taken orally. If you also have skin rosacea on your face, your doctor may also recommend using a topical cream.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Should I talk to my doctor about my ocular rosacea symptoms?
If you have symptoms of ocular rosacea, you should talk to your doctor. You may need medication pres...
What causes ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea often accompanies rosacea in other areas of your face, and the exact cause of rosacea...
What kind of doctor treats ocular rosacea?
If you have ocular rosacea, you may want to see a specialist. An ophthalmologist is a doctor who spe...
How do I manage my ocular rosacea on a daily basis?
To manage ocular rosacea, be sure to avoid anything that could trigger an outbreak. Pay attention to...