What age group is affected by ocular rosacea?

Most cases of ocular rosacea occur in mid-adulthood. You may have an onset of ocular rosacea in your thirties, and the outbreaks may disappear once you are in your sixties. Few people under age 30 or over age 60 suffer from ocular rosacea.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Should I talk to my doctor about my ocular rosacea symptoms?
If you have symptoms of ocular rosacea, you should talk to your doctor. You may need medication pres...
What is ocular rosacea?
Rosacea is a skin disorder on the face that can look like acne. It can also appear on the back and c...
What antibiotics might my doctor prescribe for ocular rosacea?
Tetracycline is a common antibiotic used to treat ocular rosacea. Antibiotics for ocular rosacea are...
What causes ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea often accompanies rosacea in other areas of your face, and the exact cause of rosacea...