Are there any complications of occipital neuralgia?

Occasionally, if you suffer from occipital neuralgia, you may also experience tenderness in your scalp. Some people also find that their eyes become more sensitive to light.

Continue Learning about Occipital Neuralgia

Should I see a doctor about my occipital neuralgia symptoms?
If you believe you are experiencing symptoms of occipital neuralgia, it is a good idea to see your d...
What increases my risk for occipital neuralgia?
Your risk for occipital neuralgia can increase if you have a head or neck injury. Sleeping with your...
Is occipital neuralgia common?
While headaches and pain are both common, the actual condition of occipital neuralgia is not. People...
How do I care for someone with occipital neuralgia?
Often, there is little you can do for someone with occipital neuralgia. One way you can help is to m...