Are there any complications of occipital neuralgia?

Occasionally, if you suffer from occipital neuralgia, you may also experience tenderness in your scalp. Some people also find that their eyes become more sensitive to light.

Continue Learning about Occipital Neuralgia

Should I see a doctor about my occipital neuralgia symptoms?
If you believe you are experiencing symptoms of occipital neuralgia, it is a good idea to see your d...
How does occipital neuralgia affect the body?
Occipital neuralgia is a painful condition that affects the occipital nerves. The condition occurs w...
What increases my risk for occipital neuralgia?
Your risk for occipital neuralgia can increase if you have a head or neck injury. Sleeping with your...
What are the symptoms of occipital neuralgia?
The main symptom of occipital neuralgia is severe pain in the back of your head and scalp. It is oft...