Should I talk to my doctor about my obstructive lung disease symptoms?

Talk to your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms that may be an indication of obstructive lung disease. Symptoms usually become more severe over time, and may become life-threatening. It is important to talk to your doctor so you can receive a proper diagnosis and get appropriate treatment.

Continue Learning about Obstructive Lung Diseases

What is obstructive lung disease?
Obstructive lung disease is a condition in which your airway is blocked, making it difficult to empt...
What are current recommendations regarding obstructive lung disease?
There are current recommendations for people living with obstructive lung disease. Doctors recommend...
What is the rate of incidence for obstructive lung disease?
Obstructive lung disease is a very common illness. Approximately 12 million Americans have the disea...
When does obstructive lung disease begin to develop?
Obstructive lung disease usually begins developing in the mid 40s. The first symptom is usually mild...