Should I talk to my doctor about my obstructive lung disease symptoms?

Talk to your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms that may be an indication of obstructive lung disease. Symptoms usually become more severe over time, and may become life-threatening. It is important to talk to your doctor so you can receive a proper diagnosis and get appropriate treatment.

Continue Learning about Obstructive Lung Diseases

What increases my risk for obstructive lung disease?
Smoking cigarettes significantly increases your risk for obstructive lung disease. Exposure to secon...
Who is most at risk for obstructive lung disease?
Since smoking cigarettes is the main factor in the development of obstructive lung disease, smokers ...
What are current recommendations regarding obstructive lung disease?
There are current recommendations for people living with obstructive lung disease. Doctors recommend...
Does obstructive lung disease affect children differently than adults?
Obstructive lung disease, which is mainly caused from smoking cigarettes, is extremely rare in child...