What is the future of OCD research?

Physicians are starting to understand the causes of OCD and develop better therapies for the condition. In this video, Wayne Goodman, MD, psychiatrist at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, talks about the future of OCD treatment.

Continue Learning about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Am I Type A—Or Do I Have OCD?
Am I Type A—Or Do I Have OCD?
You’re a worrier, you can’t sleep if the house is messy, you only submit work that’s absolutely perfect…but when you casually say, “I’m so OCD!” is it...
Can I worry too much about being clean?
Although good hygiene is important, worrying too much about being clean can be a problem. There is s...
What is skin picking?
Marla Deibler, PsyDMarla Deibler, PsyD
Excoriation (skin picking) disorder is characterized by:Recurrent skin picking that results in skin ...
What Is OCD?
What Is OCD?