If I think I have OCD, is it best to hide how I'm feeling?

If you think you have obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), don’t be tempted to hide how you are feeling. It’s important to tell someone you trust so he or she can help you.

Continue Learning about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Am I Type A—Or Do I Have OCD?
Am I Type A—Or Do I Have OCD?
You’re a worrier, you can’t sleep if the house is messy, you only submit work that’s absolutely perfect…but when you casually say, “I’m so OCD!” is it...
What kinds of compulsions might someone with OCD have?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
With obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), compulsions are things people think they have to do to get...
How is cognitive behavioral therapy used to treat OCD?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is used to treat obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) by changing ...
How Is OCD Diagnosed?
How Is OCD Diagnosed?