Does everybody have a little OCD in them?

Some people have an obsessive compulsive personality, but those people typically don't have rituals and don't have OCD. In this video, Wayne Goodman, MD, psychiatrist at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, explains what makes an OCD diagnosis.

Continue Learning about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Am I Type A—Or Do I Have OCD?
Am I Type A—Or Do I Have OCD?
You’re a worrier, you can’t sleep if the house is messy, you only submit work that’s absolutely perfect…but when you casually say, “I’m so OCD!” is it...
If I think I have OCD, is it best to hide how I'm feeling?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
If you think you have obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), don’t be tempted to hide how you are feel...
What is the future of OCD research?
Wayne K. Goodman, MDWayne K. Goodman, MD
Physicians are starting to understand the causes of OCD and develop better therapies for the conditi...
If My Child Has Been Diagnosed with OCD, What Does the Family Need to Know?