What can our society do to solve the obesity crisis?

Judith Salerno
Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Judy Salerno, executive officer of the Institute of Medicine, believes the key to solving the obesity problem in the U.S. is to focus on making changes when children are young. For details, watch this video.

Continue Learning about Obesity

Gaining Weight for No Reason? Check This Out
You're eating right and working out, yet your pants keep getting tighter. What's the deal? Could be your thyroid. A sluggish thyroid -- even one that...
Can a person with obesity be considered healthy?
New research suggests that even if you feel like you’re perfectly healthy, obesity can be wreaking h...
What is morbid obesity?
Parham Doctors' Hospital - HCA VirginiaParham Doctors' Hospital - HCA Virginia
Morbid obesity is the second-leading cause of preventable adult death in the United States. Obesity ...
How Can I Slow the Progression of Arthritis?