What causes morbid obesity?

Morbid obesity can be caused by many deep-rooted issues. In this video, Dr. Oz welcomes back 700-lb. Colleen who has started her journey to a better life.

Continue Learning about Obesity

Is Obesity Draining your Brain Power?
Is Obesity Draining your Brain Power?
Need some extra motivation to take off those excess pounds? We’ve got it for you! A report reveals, for the first time, that there’s a direct link bet...
What should I be aware of if I am overweight and need abdominal surgery?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
We all have a fair amount of fatty tissue in our abdominal cavities that surgeons must deal with...
What is normal weight obesity?
Heidi Skolnik, MSHeidi Skolnik, MS
Normal weight obesity is when you look like you're a normal weight, but you actually have more fat t...
Are All Processed Foods Bad for You?
Are All Processed Foods Bad for You?