What can I do about my hypothalamic obesity?

If you have been diagnosed with hypothalamic obesity by a physician you should follow his or her treatment advice. There are medications that may be used to help treat this condition.

Continue Learning about Obesity

When It Comes to Body Fat, It's All About Location
If you're overweight, the extra fat is sure to manifest itself in some outward side effects, like a lack of energy or self-esteem. But many of the ris...
What is morbid obesity?
Parham Doctors' Hospital - HCA VirginiaParham Doctors' Hospital - HCA Virginia
Morbid obesity is the second-leading cause of preventable adult death in the United States. Obesity ...
Is an obese or overweight teen at higher risk of suicide?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
Recent research shows a great suicide risk for teens that are overweight or believe that they ar...
What Is Government's Role in the Childhood Obesity Epidemic?