Is obesity still a problem in the U.S.?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

Eating right and exercising have gotten a lot of attention in the media in recent years, but are they working? In this video, Dr. Robin Miller talks about whether the obesity epidemic in America is getting better or worse.

Continue Learning about Obesity

Your Chance of Beating Stress And Fat
Your Chance of Beating Stress And Fat
True, a healthy amount of body fat has great powers. It promotes reproductive health, good skin quality and clear thinking. Fat cells also help trigge...
What percentage of Americans are overweight?
Anthony CirilloAnthony Cirillo
Citizens of the world's richest countries are getting fatter and fatter, and the Americans are leadi...
Is weight-loss surgery only for people who are 600 pounds or heavier?
Keith Kreitz, MDKeith Kreitz, MD
Weight-loss surgery is not only for people weighing 600 pounds or more. The majority of people treat...
Why Is It Important for Me to Move Each Day If My Lifestyle Is Sedentary?