How can I get healthy if I'm morbidly obese?

Morbid obesity is a growing problem in our country, and can lead to a host of major illnesses. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Mike Clark reveal the first steps a morbidly obese person should take to change his life for the better.

Continue Learning about Obesity

Turn Back the Clock on the Obesity Epidemic
Were you breaking into the workforce back when Elvis was king and a gallon of gas cost 25 cents? Yes? Then your job was probably active enough to keep...
How is morbid obesity treated surgically?
Dr. Nicole A. Florence, MDDr. Nicole A. Florence, MD
When a person has a substantial amount of excess body weight, as well as complications from their ob...
How common is obesity in the United States?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
One third of the U.S. population is overweight and another 40% is obese. Which means that most of th...
How Does Obesity Affect Brain Health?
How Does Obesity Affect Brain Health?