How can I get healthy if I'm morbidly obese?

Morbid obesity is a growing problem in our country, and can lead to a host of major illnesses. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Mike Clark reveal the first steps a morbidly obese person should take to change his life for the better.

Continue Learning about Obesity

The Obesity Epidemic—Is Fast Food the Cause?
On the way home from the mall, did you swing into the drive-thru for a quick pick-me-up or a bucket of dinner for your family? Seemed harmless enough....
Is obesity genetic?
Dr. Craig B. Primack, MDDr. Craig B. Primack, MD
Obesity is genetic but there are many other non-genetic causes also. If someone has one parent who i...
6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk
6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk
You knew overeating and inactivity can up your odds—but the list doesn't end there.
Treating Obesity to Fight Type 2 Diabetes