How can I decide if obesity surgery is right for me?

Meeting with a medical professional who has experience in weight loss  is the most beneficial way to determine the best method for each patient.

Continue Learning about Obesity

Debunking the Healthy Fat Myth
Debunking the Healthy Fat Myth
William “Refrigerator” Perry weighed 382 pounds when he helped the Chicago Bears win the 1986 Super Bowl. If anyone could pull off “fat, but healthy,”...
What are the symptoms of obesity?
You may first notice obesity through your appearance, your clothes feeling tight, or the scale showi...
6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk
6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk
You knew overeating and inactivity can up your odds—but the list doesn't end there.
How Can Mindfulness Make Us Eat Healthier?