Can the length of my commute affect my weight?

The longer your commute to work, the worse it is for your health. In this Treadmill Talk, Sharecare expert Dr. Michael Roizen reveals how far you have to drive each day to increase your risk of becoming obese.

Continue Learning about Obesity

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: How Obesity Affects Your Mental Health
Nearly 24 percent of Hawaii’s adults are obese, according to The State of Obesity, a report issued by the Trust for America’s Health and the Robert Wo...
Do most Americans understand the health risks of obesity?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Polls show, Americans know that obesity is a major health problem. People may not realize that they ...
6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk
6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk6 Surprising Factors That Increase Your Obesity Risk
You knew overeating and inactivity can up your odds—but the list doesn't end there.
What Is Government's Role in the Childhood Obesity Epidemic?