Can the length of my commute affect my weight?

The longer your commute to work, the worse it is for your health. In this Treadmill Talk, Sharecare expert Dr. Michael Roizen reveals how far you have to drive each day to increase your risk of becoming obese.

Continue Learning about Obesity

How to Outsmart Your Obesity Genes
How to Outsmart Your Obesity Genes
Not a lot of size 6's in your family? Well, then, here's the simple trick to outrunning your obesity genes: movement. In a study of people geneticall...
When should I call my doctor if I am obese?
Riverside Health SystemRiverside Health System
If you are obese, call your healthcare provider if: you have diarrhea due to your treatment for obes...
What are common questions a family doctor gets from both men and women?
Patients frequently ask family doctors questions related to improving their overall health. It's com...
Is Individual Education Alone Enough to Stop Obesity and It's Effects?