What should I do if I miss a dose of Venofer?

If you miss an injection of Venofer (iron sucrose) you will need to make an appointment for another injection.

The recommended schedule for Venofer injections depends on your condition, but most prescriptions are for a total dose of 1,000 milligrams (mg). One option is to get 100 mg iron in each of 10 injections; you should not receive more than 3 injections per week. Another option is to 5 injections of 200 mg over a 14-day period.

Continue Learning about Nutritive Agent

Will the FDA Regulate Supplement Safety?
The teaser for the 2018 film Vitamania, a documentary about the history of supplements, recounts a disastrous 1913 Antarctic trek. The last two remain...
Can eucalyptus oil help me breathe?
Eucalyptus oil can help you breathe easier and kill off bacteria in your lungs. Watch as Dr. Oz ...
Are supplements safe?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
As I’ve learned more about natural therapies, I realize that some alternative therapies are viable...
What risks are associated with Lipozene?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Because Lipozene is made of glucomannan, which is a fiber, the majority of side effects are just lik...