What should I avoid while taking Metanx?

When taking Metanx, you may need to avoid taking other vitamins or supplements that contain folic acid. Tell your doctor about all other drugs, vitamins or supplements that you take. Metanx contains vitamins and folic acid. An excess of certain vitamins and folic acid can lead to complications. It is recommended not to drink alcohol or smoke tobacco while on this medication.

Continue Learning about Nutritive Agent

Will the FDA Regulate Supplement Safety?
The teaser for the 2018 film Vitamania, a documentary about the history of supplements, recounts a disastrous 1913 Antarctic trek. The last two remain...
Can eucalyptus oil help me breathe?
Eucalyptus oil can help you breathe easier and kill off bacteria in your lungs. Watch as Dr. Oz ...
Are supplements safe?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
As I’ve learned more about natural therapies, I realize that some alternative therapies are viable...
What risks are associated with Lipozene?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Because Lipozene is made of glucomannan, which is a fiber, the majority of side effects are just lik...