What are the side effects of sodium nitrate?

Sodium nitrate is not currently on the drug market. It has dangerous repercussions as a preservative and may not achieve approval because of these risks. Studies have linked sodium nitrate to the formation of cancer-causing chemicals. This can have serious consequences if the meat does not also contain acid. The cancer risk is especially dangerous for pregnant women.

Continue Learning about Nutritive Agent

Will the FDA Regulate Supplement Safety?
The teaser for the 2018 film Vitamania, a documentary about the history of supplements, recounts a disastrous 1913 Antarctic trek. The last two remain...
What are possible side effects of using supplements?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Sometimes a supplement or herb may counteract the effects of your prescription medication, leavi...
Are supplements safe?
As I’ve learned more about natural therapies, I realize that some alternative therapies are viable...
What risks are associated with Lipozene?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Because Lipozene is made of glucomannan, which is a fiber, the majority of side effects are just lik...