What should I know about Klor-Con before taking it?

If you are taking the powder or effervescent tablets, you should dissolve Klor-Con in three to eight ounces of cold water or fruit juice and drink it slowly. The Klor-Con tablet should be swallowed whole and not dissolved in the mouth or chewed. Take Klor-Con during or right after eating. Be aware of the possibility of serious side effects, such as irregular heartbeat, numbness, tingling and weakness. Tell your doctor immediately if you experience these effects.

Continue Learning about Nutritive Agent

Will the FDA Regulate Supplement Safety?
The teaser for the 2018 film Vitamania, a documentary about the history of supplements, recounts a disastrous 1913 Antarctic trek. The last two remain...
Are supplements safe?
Dietary supplements are safe when used as directed. This means taking the recommended dosage as ...
Can eucalyptus oil help me breathe?
Eucalyptus oil can help you breathe easier and kill off bacteria in your lungs. Watch as Dr. Oz ...
What risks are associated with Lipozene?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Because Lipozene is made of glucomannan, which is a fiber, the majority of side effects are just lik...