What should I know about flavocoxid before using it?

People who have or have had ulcers or are allergic to flavonoids, flavonoid-rich foods or flavocoxid should not use it. Flavocoxid is not approved for use in children and teenagers under 18 years of age, and should be given other choices if they require joint pain relief. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should also choose alternative methods of osteoarthritis management. Discuss the risks with your doctor if you are also using warfarin, nonsteroid anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen or medications containing zinc. Lastly, you should talk to your doctor about any conditions you have or have had in the past, especially gastrointestinal problems, such as ulcers, known allergies, current medications and supplements, before taking flavocoxid.

Continue Learning about Nutritive Agent

Will the FDA Regulate Supplement Safety?
The teaser for the 2018 film Vitamania, a documentary about the history of supplements, recounts a disastrous 1913 Antarctic trek. The last two remain...
Can eucalyptus oil help me breathe?
Eucalyptus oil can help you breathe easier and kill off bacteria in your lungs. Watch as Dr. Oz ...
What risks are associated with Lipozene?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Because Lipozene is made of glucomannan, which is a fiber, the majority of side effects are just lik...
What are possible side effects of using supplements?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Sometimes a supplement or herb may counteract the effects of your prescription medication, leavi...