What should I tell my doctor before I take sodium phosphate?

Talk to your doctor before using sodium phosphate. It is usually recommended or administered by your doctor in preparation for a colonoscopy, though it is also used to treat constipation in some cases.

Before taking sodium phosphate, tell your doctor if you are taking other drugs or if you have a history of kidney or heart problems.

Continue Learning about Nutritive Agent

Will the FDA Regulate Supplement Safety?
The teaser for the 2018 film Vitamania, a documentary about the history of supplements, recounts a disastrous 1913 Antarctic trek. The last two remain...
Can eucalyptus oil help me breathe?
Eucalyptus oil can help you breathe easier and kill off bacteria in your lungs. Watch as Dr. Oz ...
Are supplements safe?
Dietary supplements are safe when used as directed. This means taking the recommended dosage as ...
What risks are associated with Lipozene?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Because Lipozene is made of glucomannan, which is a fiber, the majority of side effects are just lik...