Do I need a prescription for dextrose?

A precription for dextrose is needed depending on the form in which you will be taking it. Dextrose can be found in supermarkets and feed stores all you have to look for is Corn Sugar. Please speak to a health care provider before taking dextrose as a supplement.

Continue Learning about Nutritive Agent

Will the FDA Regulate Supplement Safety?
The teaser for the 2018 film Vitamania, a documentary about the history of supplements, recounts a disastrous 1913 Antarctic trek. The last two remain...
What risks are associated with Lipozene?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Because Lipozene is made of glucomannan, which is a fiber, the majority of side effects are just lik...
Can eucalyptus oil help me breathe?
Eucalyptus oil can help you breathe easier and kill off bacteria in your lungs. Watch as Dr. Oz ...
Are supplements safe?
Dietary supplements are safe when used as directed. This means taking the recommended dosage as ...