Should I let my doctor know I am taking Metanx?

Metanx is a prescription drug, so you must get it through your physician. However, you should let other health care professionals you work with know about all the drugs, vitamins or supplements that you take. This is a good practice as any drug has the possibility to interact with other medicines.

Continue Learning about Nutritive Agent

Will the FDA Regulate Supplement Safety?
The teaser for the 2018 film Vitamania, a documentary about the history of supplements, recounts a disastrous 1913 Antarctic trek. The last two remain...
What risks are associated with Lipozene?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Because Lipozene is made of glucomannan, which is a fiber, the majority of side effects are just lik...
Can eucalyptus oil help me breathe?
Eucalyptus oil can help you breathe easier and kill off bacteria in your lungs. Watch as Dr. Oz ...
Are supplements safe?
Dietary supplements are safe when used as directed. This means taking the recommended dosage as ...