What should I know about phosphate tablets before taking them?

Before taking phosphate tablets, you need to talk to your doctor about your medical history. Let your doctor know  if you are pregnant, have allergies, have a blood disease or a history of blood disease in your family, or have a disease of the liver, digestive system, or central nervous system. Before taking the drug you should also understand that it is important to talk with your doctor if your symptoms don't improve or get worse. To test the effectiveness of the drug, your doctor will likely have you undergo tests. Make sure you complete all tests and go to your doctor's appointments. Finally, become familiar with the side effects of phosphate tablets, especially those that suggest a severe complication.

Continue Learning about Nutritive Agent

Will the FDA Regulate Supplement Safety?
The teaser for the 2018 film Vitamania, a documentary about the history of supplements, recounts a disastrous 1913 Antarctic trek. The last two remain...
Are supplements safe?
Dietary supplements are safe when used as directed. This means taking the recommended dosage as ...
Can eucalyptus oil help me breathe?
Eucalyptus oil can help you breathe easier and kill off bacteria in your lungs. Watch as Dr. Oz ...
What risks are associated with Lipozene?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Because Lipozene is made of glucomannan, which is a fiber, the majority of side effects are just lik...