How will I receive sodium lactate?

Sodium lactate is a solution that's given intravenously, or through an infusion into your veins. This medication is given by trained healthcare professionals in a hospital or clinic setting. Your doctor or healthcare provider will determine the proper dosage for you, including how much liquid is needed to dilute the sodium lactate in order to create the proper balance of electrolytes. If you have questions about receiving sodium lactate, talk to your doctor or healthcare provider.

Continue Learning about Nutritive Agent

Will the FDA Regulate Supplement Safety?
The teaser for the 2018 film Vitamania, a documentary about the history of supplements, recounts a disastrous 1913 Antarctic trek. The last two remain...
Are supplements safe?
Dietary supplements are safe when used as directed. This means taking the recommended dosage as ...
Can eucalyptus oil help me breathe?
Eucalyptus oil can help you breathe easier and kill off bacteria in your lungs. Watch as Dr. Oz ...
What risks are associated with Lipozene?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Because Lipozene is made of glucomannan, which is a fiber, the majority of side effects are just lik...