How soon will oral rehydration salts improve my symptoms?

If symptoms do not improve within two to three days, seek professional medical attention.

Continue Learning about Nutritive Agent

Will the FDA Regulate Supplement Safety?
The teaser for the 2018 film Vitamania, a documentary about the history of supplements, recounts a disastrous 1913 Antarctic trek. The last two remain...
If I am pregnant, is it safe to take dextrose?
You should check with your health care provider first before taking any medications while pregnant. ...
What should I do if I miss a dose of dextrose?
If you miss a dose of dextrose you need to contact your health care provider as soon as possible to ...
Can I get dextrose over-the-counter?
Dextrose can be purchased over-the-counter in the form of corn sugar. If you are unable to find corn...