Why do I smell like the food I eat?

Eating certain foods can make you smell like that food due to several factors. In this video, Dr. Oz and Jake Ward challenge an audience member to a blind smell test.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Veggies that Protect Your Health—and Refined Ones that Don’t
What do Forrest Whitaker, Bill Clinton and Carrie Underwood have in common? They’re all vegetarians. And if they dodge French fries and hushpuppies, t...
How can my nutrition affect my memory?
gay rileygay riley
It has already been mentioned that food specifically glucose is vital for brain function, since the ...
What are the benefits of switching to a healthy diet?
Laura Katleman-PrueLaura Katleman-Prue
If you want to be healthy, start to make changes in your diet in a way that feels right for you. Rem...
How Does Proper Nutrition Keep Healthcare Costs Down?