Why is it important to eat foods that are good for the brain?

We pay a lot of attention to diet and training programs, but they sometimes fail because our brains aren’t engaged in the process. To make true progress in your fitness efforts, you need nutrients that will help stimulate your mind as well as your body. Boosting your brainpower has multiple benefits inside and outside of the gym. You can improve focus, memory, energy, concentration and mood. This also helps you avoid comfort eating that will take you off your eating plan. Of course, a good start to staying on your diet is to examine your daily menu and add brain foods when possible.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Harnessing Produce Power to Fight Oxidative Stress
Legend has it that Paul Bunyan (the mythological, seven-foot-tall, super-lumberjack) roamed the upper Midwest with his giant blue ox, Babe. When they ...
What Are Healthy Ways to Include Meat in My Diet?
How Do We Solve a Healthcare Problem that Will Take a Cultural Shift to Solve?
Why Should We Focus on Diet and Nutrition to Stay Healthy?