Why should I do a liquid nutritional cleanse?

Caroline M. Apovian, MD
Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism

A liquid nutritional cleanse is a great way to cleanse the body and jump start a diet plan; it's based on intermittent fasting, plus healthy protein. Watch weight loss specialist Caroline Apovian, MD, explains the benefits of a liquid cleanse.

Julieanna Hever, RD

A liquid nutritional cleanse can help you get more nutrients out of your food. In this video, dietitian Julieanna Hever explains why blenderizing your nutrients helps you get the most from them.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Nutrition Boosters for Fruit and Veggies
Fresh fruit and veggies come packed with vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals. Or do they? Turns out it might depend on how you treat them. And no d...
When should I consult a nutritionist?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
You may want to consult a nutritionist at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) website, or ...
What are health benefits of dairy?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Improve your bone health and add protein, phosphorus, potassium and vitamins A and D to your eat...
Why Should My Child Eat Healthy Fats?
Why Should My Child Eat Healthy Fats?