- Mixed vegetables, frozen, cooked: 8 g per cup.
- Spinach, frozen, cooked: 7 g per cup.
- Artichoke: 1 medium size: 6.6 g.
- Brussels sprouts, frozen, cooked: 6.4 g per cup.
- Winter squash, fresh, cooked: 5.6 g per cup.
- Broccoli, fresh or frozen, cooked: about 5 g per cup.
What Is a Superfood? 0:36
- Q What are the health benefits of hemp seed?
- Q What is the role of dietary fiber in improving colon function?
- Q How can I include more fiber in my diet?
- Q How can I figure out how much fiber I'm eating each day?
- Q What are the health benefits of eating high-fiber foods for breakfast?
- Q What medications can interact with modified citrus pectin?