A Answers (1)
Fiber-rich vegetables include carrots, sweet potatoes, corn, regular potatoes, fresh spinach, and Brussels sprouts. Check out the fiber in these serving sizes:
- Mixed vegetables, frozen, cooked: 8 g per cup.
- Spinach, frozen, cooked: 7 g per cup.
- Artichoke: 1 medium size: 6.6 g.
- Brussels sprouts, frozen, cooked: 6.4 g per cup.
- Winter squash, fresh, cooked: 5.6 g per cup.
- Broccoli, fresh or frozen, cooked: about 5 g per cup.
This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.