- Mixed vegetables, frozen, cooked: 8 g per cup.
- Spinach, frozen, cooked: 7 g per cup.
- Artichoke: 1 medium size: 6.6 g.
- Brussels sprouts, frozen, cooked: 6.4 g per cup.
- Winter squash, fresh, cooked: 5.6 g per cup.
- Broccoli, fresh or frozen, cooked: about 5 g per cup.
What Is a Superfood? 0:36
- Q What are good sources of soluble fiber?
- Q What fruits are rich in fiber?
- Q What are the diseases associated with a low-fiber diet?
- Q How is fiber intake related to cardiovascular disease?
- Q What type of fiber can help reduce LDL cholesterol levels?
- Q How much fiber should I eat per day if I have diabetes?