What should I do if I miss a dose of carnitine?

If you're taking carnitine because you have a deficiency and you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember unless it's almost time to take your next dose. Do not take two doses at once, because too much carnitine can lead to side effects such as stomach cramps, vomiting and diarrhea.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

The Armchair Quarterback Diet
The Armchair Quarterback Diet
Every year, by Super Bowl Sunday, my jeans have mysteriously shrunk a size. Okay, in truth, the jeans stay the same, but I get bigger. Why? I’m a foot...
What are some foods that contain phytoestrogens?
Alisa VittiAlisa Vitti
Foods that are high in phytoestrogens, like soy and flax, and phytoprogesterones, like egg yolks and...
What foods should I eat to avoid MSG?
dotFITdotFIT
Monosodium glutamate is a flavor enhancer used in many foods and is very prevalent in Chinese food. ...
What Are the Health Benefits of Black Beans?