What does the natural meat label mean?

Margaret Floyd
In my mind, the label, "natural," is the most ridiculous of all labels on meat. Technically speaking, any and all fresh meat is "natural." In the industry, it simply means that the meat contains no artificial colors, it has been "minimally processed," and there are no additional, artificial ingredients. It says nothing about how the animal was raised, what it ate, or the conditions it was kept in. If meat isn't even "natural," then my advice is to run to the nearest exit.
Eat Naked: Unprocessed, Unpolluted, and Undressed Eating for a Healthier, Sexier You

Eat Naked with Margaret Floyd for a Sexier You Are you fed up with counting calories? Confused by all the diet hype? Want to eat delicious, real food and look and feel great? Leading...

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Apple Cider Vinegar: The Good News and Bad News
Q: I hear that apple cider vinegar helps with weight loss and improves glucose tolerance for people with diabetes. Is this true? — Emma S., Los Angele...
What are the benefits of good nutrition?
Amy Jamieson-PetonicAmy Jamieson-Petonic
There are sooo many benefits of good nutrition!  The top 5 would be: Long, healthy life - Resear...
How was the relationship between genes and nutrition discovered?
A now famous study conducted at Stanford University looked at the long-term effects of weight loss u...
What Foods Are Good for the Brain?
What Foods Are Good for the Brain?