What are the main ingredients in a liquid nutritional cleanse?

Julieanna Hever, RD

To get the most out of a liquid cleanse, it's important to include the right ingredients. In this video, dietitian Julieanna Hever discusses the best fruits and veggies to incorporate.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

How Your Body Responds to Just One High-Fat Meal
Before jumping on the latest trend that tells you it’s okay to pour cream or butter in your coffee, you should be aware of the four major effects that...
What can I use as a healthy salt substitute?
Dr. Mike Dow, PsyDDr. Mike Dow, PsyD
Psychotherapist Dr. Mike Dow suggests several seasonsings that can be used as healthy salt substitut...
What should I consider before starting a nutritional cleanse?
Dr. Mark Hyman, MDDr. Mark Hyman, MD
Most people can handle a nutritional cleanse -- but that doesn't mean they're safe for everyone. In ...
What Do You Tell Vegans and Vegetarians About Eating Healthy?