What are health benefits of dairy?

Improve your bone health and add protein, phosphorus, potassium and vitamins A and D to your eating plan -- all by eating dairy. The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends that the average adult eats 3 cups of low-fat or fat-free dairy each day.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Surprising Link Between Your Gut and Heart Health
Hippocrates, who lived in Greece 2,500 years ago, is considered the father of medicine because he used observation and deduction to understand and tre...
Should I be on a special diet for my high iron level?
Howard E. Lewine, MDHoward E. Lewine, MD
Before making any changes in your diet, let's first consider what your high iron level means for you...
7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet
7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet
These surprising picks may be sabotaging your weight loss plan.
Is There a Healthy Way to Splurge on Food?