What are health benefits of dairy?

Improve your bone health and add protein, phosphorus, potassium and vitamins A and D to your eating plan -- all by eating dairy. The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends that the average adult eats 3 cups of low-fat or fat-free dairy each day.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Healthy Replacements for Your Favorite Unhealthy Meals
Movies about food are as common as indigestion after a greasy meal. Some, like Cloudy With a Chance Of Meatballs, make it clear that when unhealthy fo...
What is a nutrition questionnaire?
Amy Jamieson-PetonicAmy Jamieson-Petonic
A nutrition questionnaire is usually completed by a prospective client to help the registered dietit...
How do I fuel my energy through my diet?
Jacob TeitelbaumJacob Teitelbaum
To fuel your energy system, you need various nutrients. The B vitamins make up the backbone of energ...
Is It Okay to Eat Pasta If I'm Trying to Lose Weight?