What are some foods with hidden dairy products?

Clifford W. Bassett, MD
Allergy & Immunology
Some foods that contain dairy are ones you may not expect; before you eat anything, you need to be aware of certain ingredients. Watch allergist Clifford Bassett, MD, discuss some hidden dairy sources and why it's important to read labels carefully.
Dr. Mark Hyman, MD
Family Medicine
Watch me as I share some hidden sources of dairy you should be aware of in the foods you eat.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Why You Need to Be Careful With Leftover Rice
Jerry Rice, the Hall-of Fame wide receiver for the San Francisco 49ers, has three Super Bowl rings and more records than Frank Sinatra (almost). He’s ...
How do my genes influence my body's reaction to food?
The University of North Carolina Nutrition Research Institute is a leader in the growing field o...
How to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar Bombs
How to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar Bombs
These sneaky sugar sources can sabotage your diet and send blood sugar levels soaring.
5 Fruits and Veggies a Day Keep Cancer Away