What are some foods with hidden dairy products?

Clifford W. Bassett, MD
Allergy & Immunology
Some foods that contain dairy are ones you may not expect; before you eat anything, you need to be aware of certain ingredients. Watch allergist Clifford Bassett, MD, discuss some hidden dairy sources and why it's important to read labels carefully.
Dr. Mark Hyman, MD
Family Medicine
Watch me as I share some hidden sources of dairy you should be aware of in the foods you eat.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Eating Processed Meats Ups Breast Cancer Risk
We refer to processed meats in all kinds of negative sayings: You’re ham-fisted (bumbling and awkward); you’re full of baloney (you don’t know what yo...
Where can I find a dietitian who would help me gain weight?
Joan Salge Blake, MS, RDJoan Salge Blake, MS, RD
There are many places to find a registered dietitian (RD). Many RDs are working in the outpatient de...
What are dietary supplements?
Dietary supplements are products you can eat or drink that claim to add nutritional value to the die...
How Do We Feed the World's Growing Population?