Prebiotic fiber is found in foods such as bananas, wheat bran, asparagus, onions, leeks, garlic, and artichokes. The benefit of eating prebiotic fiber is that it promotes digestive health and in turn contributes to a healthy immune system. If some of these foods are not at the top of your weekly shopping list, you can also look for supplements that contain larch arabinogalactan. Larch arabinogalactan contains prebiotic fiber that promotes digestive health.
- Q Why should I eat fiber?
- Q How can I figure out how much fiber I'm eating each day?
- Q What are galactans-rich foods?
- Q What dosage of modified citrus pectin is typically used for children?
- Q What is a common insoluble fiber used in daily life?
- Q Which breakfast cereals are low in fiber?