Prebiotic fiber is found in foods such as bananas, wheat bran, asparagus, onions, leeks, garlic, and artichokes. The benefit of eating prebiotic fiber is that it promotes digestive health and in turn contributes to a healthy immune system. If some of these foods are not at the top of your weekly shopping list, you can also look for supplements that contain larch arabinogalactan. Larch arabinogalactan contains prebiotic fiber that promotes digestive health.
- Q What vegetables are rich in fiber?
- Q What are the health benefits of hemp seed?
- Q Are modified citrus pectin supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
- Q What is insoluble fiber?
- Q What can I do if I don't like high-fiber cereal?
- Q What foods can I eat to increase my dietary fiber intake?