What are booster foods?

Dr. Mike Dow, PsyD
Addiction Medicine

Psychotherapist Dr. Mike Dow discusses what booster foods are. Watch Dr. Mike Dow's video for information on addiction, food disorders and relationships.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Lose the “Secret Salt” Hiding in Your Food
Moviegoers love a good secret. There are more than 200 movies with the word “Secret” in the title—including, we kid you not, The Secret Lives of Denti...
What is the difference between a vegetable and a fruit?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
The word "vegetable" comes from the Latin vegetare, meaning "to enliven or animate." The name is app...
Is eating sour food dangerous?
Judy CaplanJudy Caplan
There is a difference between sour foods and spoiled foods. Sour foods can be fermented foods like s...
Can I Eat Burgers If I'm Trying to Lose Weight?