What are the benefits of switching to a healthy diet?

Laura Katleman-Prue
If you want to be healthy, start to make changes in your diet in a way that feels right for you. Remember, you're creating a lifestyle change, one that you'll keep for the rest of your days. Your reward for making this change is twofold:
  1. A healthy body that stays at a natural weight.
  2. Freedom -- you won't have to struggle and suffer over feeling out of control around food.
Skinny Thinking: Five Revolutionary Steps to Permanently Heal Your Relationship With Food, Weight, and Your Body

READY TO END YOUR FOOD and WEIGHT WORRIES? If so, Skinny Thinking is for you. The only way to create a healthy relationship with food and stop battling with your weight is to change the way you think...

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Eat This Breakfast to Get Happy
Eat This Breakfast to Get Happy
That bowl of cereal you have for breakfast each morning? It just might be giving you an all-day edge when it comes to feeling happy. Compared with ce...
Will a better diet help hair to re-grow?
If your hair loss was caused by a poor diet, then eating a well-rounded diet may help your hair to r...
Can a poor diet have an affect on overall hair health?
Like your skin, your hair can be a reflection of your overall health. If you're not eating a hea...
What Foods are Nutritious for My Skin?
What Foods are Nutritious for My Skin?