Tryptophan was linked to the outbreak of a serious neurological condition that led to a number of deaths in 1989. It was temporarily banned. Although it is once again available, it is still considered possibly unsafe.
- Q What drugs may interact with tryptophan?
- Q What should seniors know before taking tryptophan?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of tryptophan?
- Q How should I store tryptophan?
- Q What should I know before giving my child tryptophan?
- Q In what forms can tryptophan be taken?