How should I store carnitine?

You should store carnitine in a dry, cool place. To keep this supplement out of the hands of children, fasten the top tightly and place it in a secure area.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Nutrition Boosters for Fruit and Veggies
Fresh fruit and veggies come packed with vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals. Or do they? Turns out it might depend on how you treat them. And no d...
Where can I find a dietitian who would help me gain weight?
Amy Jamieson-PetonicAmy Jamieson-Petonic
A registered dietitian can help people that need to gain weight. The most important thing is to gain...
7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet
7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet
These surprising picks may be sabotaging your weight loss plan.
Why Are Food Cravings So Hard to Predict and Resist?