How should I store carnitine?

You should store carnitine in a dry, cool place. To keep this supplement out of the hands of children, fasten the top tightly and place it in a secure area.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

What You're NOT Eating Might Be Hurting You
What if a single nutrient could: lower your risk of death over time by 15 to 30 percent lower cholesterol and blood pressure help you maintain a ...
How can my nutrition affect my memory?
gay rileygay riley
It has already been mentioned that food specifically glucose is vital for brain function, since the ...
What are the main ingredients in chocolate?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Chocolate contains three main stimulating and pleasure-producing compounds: caffeine, cannabinoids a...
Should We Be Concerned About Eating Processed Foods?