How can I help restore my body's acid-alkaline balance?

Ms. Ashley Koff, RD
You can help restore your body's acid-alkaline balance by having at least two alkaline-forming foods to one acid-forming food at every eating occasion. Watch me explain how you can restore this balance for healthier digestion.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Kicking the Ultra-Processed Food Habit
Kicking the Ultra-Processed Food Habit
Nick Saban, the famous football coach for LSU and Alabama (his college coaching record is 232–63–1), found that focusing on “the process” was the key ...
Is there a regulating agency for vitamins, minerals and herbs?
Neal SpruceNeal Spruce
Yes, the Food and Drug Administration (Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition) and the Federal T...
How can I get the most health benefits from eating chocolate?
Will Clower, PhDWill Clower, PhD
The rule to keep in mind is to maximize the cocoa and minimize the sugar. The way to do this is to "...
What Are the Best Disease-Fighting Foods?