How much fiber is in strawberries?

Marisa Moore
With just 50 calories, one cup of sliced strawberries delivers 3.3g fiber! This is a healthy dose of fiber for the calories. Strawberries make the perfect snack for people with diabetes and those trying to manage their weight. Enjoy strawberries solo or add them to your morning cereal, lunchtime salad or enjoy as a sweet dessert after dinner.
Emilia Klapp
Three strawberries contain about 3.3 g of fiber, a good amount per serving. Fiber purifies the digestive system and slows down the body’s production of glucose, making strawberries a good fruit choice in particular for diabetics.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Benefits of Spirulina
Benefits of Spirulina
Today, Mexico City sits in a dry basin, but back in the 16th century the area was filled with the waters of Lake Texcoco. That was home to the Aztecs,...
What is the history of sesame seeds?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Thought to be one of the oldest foods, sesame seeds have been grown throughout the world since prehi...
What treatment can I expect from my dietitian?
Alberta ScruggsAlberta Scruggs
You can expect professional, personalized and non-judgmental care from a dietitian. A dietitian has ...
Guys Need Folate, Too
Guys Need Folate, Too