Why are fruits, grains and vegetables energetically clean?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Fruits, grains, and vegetables are energetically clean because they are close to the ultimate sources of prana: the sun, air, and earth. They have more prana, and their prana is more refined, which means you can absorb it more easily.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Nutrition

The Princess and the (Non-GMO) Pea
The Princess and the (Non-GMO) Pea
In the Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale, a princess has a sleepless night because her future mother-in-law places a pea under the 20 mattresses she ...
Does eating animal protein cause heart disease?
Michael Greger, MDMichael Greger, MD
The concern about eating meat used to focus on fat and cholesterol, but another factor is carnitine,...
Which foods are the top dietary sources of lutein and zeaxanthin?
Lona SandonLona Sandon
Lutein is part of the carotenoid family, a cousin of vitamin A, and gives a yellow or orange color t...
What Are Whole Foods and Why Should I Eat Them?