How can I take carnitine?

You can take carnitine as part of your diet by including more meat and dairy products. Additionally, there are different forms of carnitine supplements that treat different illnesses. You can buy supplements that you take by mouth at many drug and health stores. In some cases, your doctor may recommend a prescription version of carnitine.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Nutrition Boosters for Fruit and Veggies
Fresh fruit and veggies come packed with vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals. Or do they? Turns out it might depend on how you treat them. And no d...
What chemicals do experts recommend we limit our usage of?
Experts recommend limiting your usage of the following chemicals: Bisphenol-A (BPA). You may hav...
7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet
7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet
These surprising picks may be sabotaging your weight loss plan.
What Can I Do To Lessen My Cravings for Sweets?